I’ll be leading a 7 week women’s Bible study class on couponing/frugal living at Green Acres Baptist Church beginning Tuesday, February 5th at 9:30 am. There is no cost to attend, and childcare is provided with reservations by Wednesday, January 30th. Links to register can be found below.
Would you like to give abundantly but feel you don’t have enough money, or want to stretch your hard earned dollars but don’t know where to start? If so, the Couponing for the Kingdom study is just for you! Through this class you’ll learn what God says about money and your role in your family’s finances, how to cut your grocery & household expenses in half, and be able to bless others from your new abundance!
- what the Bible has to say about a woman’s role in the family’s finances
- various aspects of couponing
- how to get most of your personal care products for pennies on the dollar
- menu planning and freezer cooking
- feed healthy meals to your family of 4 for an average of $5 a dinner?
- how to make 150 oz of Tide for $1.20 in less than an hour, and other household products
- tips for teaching your children to be good stewards with money
- ways to help others financially without raising your income
This 7 week study will show how if we are intentional with our finances – whether large and small- they can be used to glorify God and His kingdom.
“She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. When
it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are
clothed in scarlet….She watches over the affairs of her household and
does not eat the bread of idleness.” Excerpt from Proverbs 31
We meet from 9:30-11:30, the childcare rooms open at 9:15. There is no required workbook or materials for the class. There will be handouts provided each week. I’ll be using a mix of powerpoint presentations, discussion, videos and hands on stuff (i.e. actually making Tide!).
If you’re interested in participating in a different Tuesday morning Bible study at GABC, you can register here.
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or need directions!