I’ve had several requests for another advanced couponing class on the drugstores, so I’ll be offering 2 classes this time around! The basic couponing class will be from 10:30-12:45 and the advanced class will be from 1:15 – 3:30. Both classes will be held at the Family Life Center of GABC on Saturday, April 27th.
The basic couponing class will cover:
* where to get coupons and how to use them
* how to organize coupons
* coupon stacking
* how to get items for free
* using a price list
* how to get overage
* overview of couponing at local grocery stores
* overview of couponing at local dollar stores
* overview of couponing at CVS and Walgreens
* overview of couponing at Target and Walmart
* couponing for charity
* shopping strategies
* using coupons to build up a realistic stockpile
* basic menu planning
* the “rules” and ropes that need to be followed at the drugstores* how to get items for free at CVS and Walgreens* how to plan your shopping trips to CVS and Walgreens* tips for finding and getting the item you are wanting when the shelf is empty
Tickets are available through Eventbrite and are $5 per class you wish to attend. We’ll be supporting Beth’s Pantry, a single’s pantry at Green Acres, with the profits from every attendee’s ticket. Feel free to bring any
non perishable food items for toiletry items from your stockpile that you’d like to donate and I will pass them along.
Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. As of Friday night 4/26, there are still about 20 seats available in each class.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure policy here.